Thursday, April 24, 2014

Digital Photo Media: Drawing Me (Self-Portrait)

For our final assignment for Digital Photo Media, we were asked to do a self-portrait photography. It is something which I really hate to do. I am not good in front of the camera and I don't really know how to portray who I am. It was tough actually. There many obstacles faced for this project.

Initially, my idea was to take photographs based on a theme called Secret Agents. I wanted to show the life of a Secret Agent like James Bond. But I don't think that portray me. So, I decided to come up with something different.

I decided to used my drawings to portray who I am. In this series, every drawings that I have drawn symbolises me. Leader, courageous , brave, gentle, strong and unpredictability. Drawing has become a part in my life now. It is the best way for me to portray my emotions. I hope that you will be able to connect with me through the series that I have taken....

No comments:

Post a Comment