Sunday, April 12, 2015

Media & Society_16 - Meet T-Rex Cousin

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-32233105

Dinosaurs have been fascinated me since I was small and T-Rex was my favourite dinosaur of all time. T-Rex is very vicious predator equipped with sharp razor teeth and their strength and speed are superb. But now palaeontologist have discover a new species of dinosaur which share the same traits as the mighty T-Rex. It's name is Daspletosaurus. 

Not only the Daspletosaurus was a vicious meat-eating predator but it shows signs of cannibalism. It would eat it's own kind and many wounds were found its fossils suggesting that they fight with each other. It's slightly smaller than the regular T-Rex. 

Sometimes I wish that Jurassic Park exist unreal life as I would love to get close with any kinds of dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are a very interesting creatures and it has left scientist and palaeontologist ponder about their existence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment