Sunday, April 12, 2015

Media & Society_19 - Deep Deep Down


Since I was a kid, I kept thinking and imagining how does life in the bottom of the sea like. I've always imagined that the bottom of the sea would be dominated by gigantic terrifying sea monsters. How I wish could travel deep down the ocean using a high tech submarine and explored the unknown parts of the Earth. But after I came across with this article, I think I would think twice on going deep down there.

Fellow scientist have discovered very monstrous looking sea creatures that roam the deep sea. Since there s lack of light and oxygen, the creatures tend to be disfigured and has a certain unique trait to adapt to it's environment. The combination of temperature and pressure have also contributed to its disfigured look. And yes, they do look something that is out of this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment