Monday, April 13, 2015

Media & Society_21 - Mood and Colour


I came across an article on how colours affects someone's mood. I think it's an interesting topic to read about as I always have inconsistent mood swings and changes. So, this article have helped me to understand more about the colours that are surrounding me and how it has affect my daily life. 

Example, red colour was made me feel bad and negative about something while blue colour made me feel so calm and relax. Just like how you see in your essay or work marked by your lecturers. You will be disappointed to see a lot of red markings everywhere, overpowering you written document which is in blue. We also take a lot of time in deciding on what colour our shirt or clothes is. Or even the room colour of our choice. So, colours do affect our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment