Sunday, March 23, 2014

Digital Photo Media: Life Without Gravity

This a series of photography work I did for my first Creative Visualisation assignment. All of us were told to take a series of photographs that are absolutely out of context. The photos have to also represent a new meaning into it. I had a lot of difficulties at first, figuring out what is the most suitable idea or theme for this project. Some of the ideas that were brought up was not good enough and it wasn't that strong enough. After tons of researching, brainstorming and consultation with my lecturer, I decided to take photos of me levitating. I titled my project "Life Without Gravity". I wanted to show how our daily life routines that we carried out will look like when there is no gravity on Earth such as reading a book, shopping in a supermarket and studying. I asked my friends to assist me in taking the photographs. It was a tedious process as I have to take to sets of photographs, one with me standing on the stool and the other just background without me. After that, import those photos in photoshop. Photoshop does wonders... In my opinion, I think i have did a good job in creating something out of context...













No comments:

Post a Comment