Sunday, March 2, 2014

Storytelling 5: The Flight (Based on conflict between two person)

I suspected something from the start. If you have been in the business of security as long as I have been, you have a nose for such things. The two ofthem acted normal, but there was something about them that made me suspicious. I watched them closely. I was quite sure that they were terrorists and that meant is to hijack the plane. If they did, I really need to do somthing. I was not the Republic's top anti-terrorist agent for nothing.

As the flight took off, I saw them making signals at each other. I feigned sleep but kept my eyeshalf opened and observedtheir every move. I could not do anything as I was not entirely sure. It would have been a great embarrassment for us all if I had acted and then found out that my suspects were harmless farmers from somewhere. Then, I saw one of them walking towards the cockpit. I got up and went to the bathroom. In the safety of the bathroom, I loaded my revolver and waited.

I was right, it was a hijack. The captain's voice came over the intercom to tell us to remain calm.of course, everyone panicked. I kept still. I opened the door slightly and observed down the aisle. One terrorist was at the cockpit and another was coming towards me. He would check the bathroom. I braced myself. As soon as he opened the bathroom, I dragged him in and gave him a karate chop straight to his neck. He buckled as I expected. One more to go, I realised. I kept still.

I kept observing. Then the other chap came out slightly amd called his partner. Seeing there was no rejoinder, he came out a little bit more and called out irately. I aimed and plugged him right between the eyes. He fell forward dead. Coolly, I walked put and asked if everyones was alright. Everyone looked at me stunned.

No comments:

Post a Comment